1. The machine is not feeding, and the direction of the motor is reversed.
2. The powder and slurry that are ground out are very fine, and the gap between the grinding discs is appropriately increased. Conversely, there is a small gap.
3. The pulp that is ground out is too thick, and the amount of water is increased, too thin, and the amount of water is small. Check, if the tooth is flat, it should be replaced in time, otherwise the grinding will not be fine, and it will increase the load of the motor, which will cause the motor to burn out.
4. Turn off the feeding port when feeding, first check if the grinding piece is stuck. Whether the motor can run normally, the above understands, the operation is very simple! If you have questions, please contact us!
peanut butter making machine
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.